The listed names and incidents were reported in the Monte Vista Police Department’s “Bulletin Report.” Persons should be presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Jennifer Salazar, 24 of Monte Vista, was arrested on a warrant out of Rio Grande County.
• John DuPont, 48 of Monte Vista, was cited for driving under restraint. Michelle DuPont and John DuPont were also trespassed from Family Dollar, as this incident stemmed from a shoplifting call there.
• MV PD took a report of a potentially suicidal juvenile.
• MV PD took a report of harassment from the 10 block of Broadway Street
• Report of a suicidal female student. Mental Health Emergency Services were contacted. Report filed.
• Joseph Pecoraro age 44 , of Carefree Arizona was issued a summons for driving a vehicle without valid Driver’s License and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Annetta Sutter, 34 of Alamosa, was charged with Trespassing at the 200 block of Jackson Street
• Estevan Barela 31 of Monte Vista was cited for his dog Running at-large prohibited-animal Report filed.
• MVPD assisted Alamosa Police Dept. on an active case out of their agency.
• Seth Chavez, 20 of Pagosa Springs, was charged with Driving Under Restraint and Weaving.
• MVPD took a report of a package stolen from the 200 block of Dunham Street
• Mr. Steven Sonnier, 42, of Monte Vista, was taken into custody on the 10 block of C R 1E regarding an investigation for the Alamosa Police Department. He was immediately turned over to their custody.
• A 28- year old male, of Monte vista was taken to the emergency room on an M1 hold.
• MVPD took an information report for potential harassment allegations.
• Mary Martinez, 49 of Monte Vista, was cited for Harassment and Disorderly Conduct at Bill Metz Elementary. Martinez was trespassed from the entire school district property.
• Joseph Enright, 20 of Peyton C O , was cited for Following Too Closely (causing accident) at the 800 block of 1st Avenue
• Mr. Selustino Toledo, 29, of Monte Vista, was issued a summons for “Violation of Protection Order” on the 600 block of Jefferson Street
• Gerardo Arroyo Villagomez age 49, of Monte Vista was issued a summons for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving while suspended.
• Officers responded to the Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce for a damaged light post.
• Report of a disturbance in the 400 block of Franklin St. Report filed.
• MVPD observed a fight on the 1100 block of Park Avenue waiver of prosecution obtained, Terrance Whitehorse 23 Utah, received littering summons.
• .Traffic accident in the 100 Blk of A dams St. Driver cited for unsafe backing.
• Officers responded to the 200 block of Susan Place for a Rio Grande County Sheriff’s Office agency assist.
• Officers responded to the 700 block of 1st A venue for a parking complaint. The involved vehicle left the scene and struck a light post decoration.
• Officers responded to the 400 block of Madison Street for a report involving stolen license plates. The license plates had been switched with a set matching a stolen vehicle from the Colorado Springs area.
• Officers responded to Family Dollar for an attempted shoplifting. The male suspect has not been identified at this time.
• Report of a theft from Alta Convenience. Under investigation.
• MVPD advised of damaged property on the 1200 block of 2nd Avenue
• Kenneth West, 66 of Alamosa, was cited for Exceeding Safe Speed for Conditions (causing accident) at Grande and Sherman Avenue
• There was report of a possible shoplifting on the 1300 block of Hwy 160. Joshua Naranjo, 27 of Monte Vista, was trespassed from Family Dollar as a result.
• There was a report of a Domestic Violence at 232 Susan Place. Jermaine Martinez, 37 of Monte Vista, was taken into custody for DV Harassment.
• Amanda Ono age 24, of Alamosa was issued a summons for Driving under restraint, failed to present evidence of insurance upon request and exceeding safe speed for conditions.
• Nicholas Mcclellan 33 of Monte Vista was charged with criminal mischief and domestic violence.
• There was report of a disturbance on the 400 block of Grand A venue. Ms. Tamara Coffey, 43, of Monte Vista, was issued a summons for “Harassment.”
• Mr. Joseph Aranda, 36, of Monte Vista, was taken into custody on a warrant on the 900 block of Clay Street
• There was report of a missing carpet shampooer from the 2100 block of Sherman Avenue
• There was a call for a medical assist in the 400 blk of Jefferson Street.
• Officers responded to the 1200 block of 7th A venue for syringes located near a mailbox.
• Officers responded to the 100 Block of Ulysses Boulevard for a phone which had been hacked and used to send several calls and messages to other numbers.
• Officers responded to the 500 block of Batterson Street for a cold burglary.
• Officers met with a male party at the Police Department who reported extortion which took place over electronic communications.
• Officers were dispatched to Family Dollar for a shoplifting. Several makeup items and a small Bluetooth speaker were reported as stolen.
• A male requested officers retrieve a cellphone from his residence in the 10 block of Morris Street.
• Report of an accident at V alley Gun. Lois Pickett was charged with Careless driving.
• Eduardo Rodriguez-Garcia, 26 of Alamosa was arrested for multiple warrants and various new charges.
• MVPD responded to assist RGSO with a disturbance in progress.
• On 12/21/2019 Selustino Toledo age 29, of Monte Vista was arrested on charges out of Conejos Sheriff’s Office , in the 600 block of Jefferson Street.