Letter to Editor: RGC Republican Precinct Caucuses set for March 3
Rio Grande County Republican Central Committee would like to invite you, Republican and unaffiliated voters of Rio Grande County, to the upcoming RGC Republican Precinct Caucuses.
Are you concerned about global threats? Are you concerned about national security? Are you concerned about your freedoms as Americans being taken away? Our military? The economy? Your family’s future? Election integrity? Religious Liberty and more?
We are too! It all starts with participating in your local precinct caucus. Caucus is where your concerns are put into resolutions that go to the county assembly, on to state assembly, then to the Republican National Committee.
Where and when will the Rio Grande County Republican Precinct Caucuses be held?
Rio Grande County Republican Precinct Caucuses on March 3 at 7 p.m.
If you don’t know what precinct you are in visit, online www.caucus.cologop.org/
- Precinct 10 — meet at South Fork Fire House, 28 Mall St., South Fork
- Precincts 2 ,3, 11, 13 — meet at Rio Grande County Courthouse Annex Building, 965 6th St., Del Norte
- Precincts 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15 — meet at Nazarene Church Gym, 228 Madison St., Monte Vista.
Who is eligible to participate in the Rio Grande County precinct caucuses?
All registered Rio Grande County Republican voters:
- Who have lived in the precinct for at least 22 days before the caucus — Feb. 9, 2022
- Who have been registered to vote no later than 22 days before the caucus — Feb. 9, 2022
- Who have been affiliated with the Republican Party for at least 22 days — Feb. 9, 2022
- Anyone who turns 18 or becomes a naturalized citizen less than 22 days before the caucus may participate — Feb. 9, 2022
- A pre-registrant who is 17 years of age at the caucus but will be 18 years old on the date of the next general election — Nov. 8, 2022
No voting by proxy or absentee permitted at caucus
Unaffiliated voters in Rio Grande County, you are welcome to attend and observe the Republican caucus for your precinct.
Rio Grande County Republican Central Committee